Shell and core strip out works to the 1st and 2nd Floors have just commenced to this commercial property in Bracknell.
This project includes the following works –
- Strip out of suspended ceilings, partition stud and glazed walls, doors, joinery, floor coverings, raised access floors system and tenant fitout, fixtures and fittings back to shell and core layout
- Isolation and strip out of kitchen / tea points, WC’s, accessible WC and shower
- Isolation and strip out of lighting systems, air conditioning units, ventilation, associated ducting and other M&E installations back to shell and core (in accordance with M&E specification)
- Reconfiguration of existing air conditioning and ventilation installation (in accordance with M&E specification)
- Reconfiguration of existing fire alarm system (in accordance with M&E specification)
- Retain and reconfiguration of the existing sprinkler system
- Adhoc repairs, making good and fire stopping works
- Installation of temporary lighting and emergency lighting installation
Look out for updates as this project progresses.