We have just completed the construction of a 6th form break out / leisure facilities area within a redundant space of this 1860’s Grade I Listed building.
Works to this leading independent day school included the following –
- Steel framed mezzanine floor with glass perimeter balustrading and bespoke steel staircase
- Specialist designed lighting
- Feature roof lantern light with automatic opening
- Full air conditioning and ventilation
- Fire rated glass partitions
- Kitchen and bathroom facilities