Whitehall Court is situated on the east side of Whitehall Place just off Horse Guards Avenue, leading to Whitehall and Victoria Embankment.
This impressive Grade II listed mansion block was designed and built by Archer & Green between 1884 and 1887. The property consists of two constructions 1-2 and 3-4 Whitehall Court.
We are carrying out notional fire upgrade works to the entrance doors of all apartments and refuse chutes.
Works will include the following:
- Intumescent strips
- Drop down seals
- Powermatic door closers
- Fire proof hinges
- Custom framed pyro glass to encapsulate leaded light windows to doors
- Intumescent coatings
- French polishing
- Ornate timber splicing
- Intumescent Letter plates