– Click to open full size images –
Built in the 1980s, this historic London address of the Government of Queensland, Australia underwent an internal refurbishment.
The prominent building is located on the northern side of the Strand, a short walk from Charing Cross Railway Station.
Works to this property included the following:
- Full refurbishment of the reception, 1st & 2nd floors
- Introduction of new WC facilities and basement disabled facilities
- New Tea points to both floors
- Installation of roof top Chiller plant and Fan coil units throughout the building