17 Connaught Street is located in a prime retail area just a short walk from London’s Oxford Street.
The building is arranged on ground and basement floors and comprises a quaint courtyard.
This listed property underwent full refurbishment works including the following –
- Installation of a new bespoke shop front
- New track lighting throughout
- New hardwood flooring throughout
- New staff kitchen
- New WC facilities
- New cast iron pavement lights
- Basement waterproofing and tanking with Delta membrane system
- Period tiling externally
- Complete internal and external refurbishment
We have handed the property back to our client, who have now placed it on the letting market.
As always, we would like to thank our team for their hard work and delivering another outstanding project.