Works have recently commenced to this Grade II Listed building. The property was originally constructed in 1877 as a Synagogue and was formally known as the ‘East London Synagogue’ for over 110 years until 1987, before being converted into a residential block.
Works at this project will include the following –
- Scaffolding & temporary roof
- Replacement Roof Covering to Block 1 (including upgrading insulation)
- Overcoating of existing roof coverings and replacement skylights.
- General pitched roof repairs
- Lead repairs
- Minor roof level masonry repairs