The Tapestry Building sits on the edge of Devonshire Square, adjacent to Liverpool Street Station.
Originally built in 18th Century by the East India Company, this imposing building consists of 14 contemporary warehouse apartments that offer unrivalled space and specification.
We were appointed to carry out external repairs and redecorations to this property after damage had been done to the timber trusses on the roof, leaving the original trusses without support.
Works to this project included the following –
- Temporary scaffolding roof
- Acrow props in property
- Installation of steelwork to support timber trusses
- New fire doors to roof area
- Renewal of single ply sarnafil roof
- Designed and fitted new lofthatch
- Complete redecoration to top floor communal area