Built in 1852, Ivory House was originally used as a warehouse for luxury goods including ivory, silk and feathers, it was transformed into residential apartments in the early 70’s.
This Grade II listed property was sympathetically structurally re-designed internally to maximise the space, while continuing to honour the heritage of the building.
In May 2018 we completed the internal refurbishment of the reception area and levels 1 – 3 common parts.
Following successful completion of the project, we won a Painting and Decorating Associations Premier Trophy Award and were Highly Commended within the Decorative Category for our work at Ivory House, St Katherine Docks.
We then went on to win the second phase of the project and have just completed the external repair and redecoration including structural repairs to brick and stone.