68 & 70 Woodlands Park Road are both period properties located between Greenwich Village and the Greenwich Peninsula, set within a quiet residential area moments from Maze Hill station.
Both properties required full modernisation as no work had been carried out for a few decades.
Works to this project included the following:
- Full internal & external refurbishment
- Remodelling of 2 No basement maisonette
- New kitchens
- New bathrooms & shower rooms
- New flooring throughout
- New lighting
- New rear addition to provide modern living / dinning areas
- Ensuite facilities to all bedrooms
- Basement tanking & waterproofing including external wall insulation
Click to open full size images.