Contract: Thomas & Thomas
Westbridge Academy, 6 Bolingbroke Walk, Westbridge Road, London, SW11 3NE
On the site is a multi-storey victorian building. The main building comprises London stock brick walls, pitched clay plain tile roof covering, an asphalt covered flat roof, single-glazed timber-framed sliding sash windows and a combination of cast iron and PVC rainwater goods.
- Re-covering of flat roof areas with Langley System
- General roof repairs
- Repair and replace rainwater goods
- Replace all windows with double-glazed bespoke timber sliding sash units
- Various areas of external brick & stone repairs
- Internal and external decorations
- Fit out and reconfiguration of WC’s
Park Academy, 200 Dorset Road, London SW19 3EF
On the site is a two-storey main building comprising red brick walls, hipped concrete interlocking tile roof covering, several small flat roofs covered in felt, double-glazed PVCU casement windows and a combination of cast iron and PVC-U rainwater goods. There are first floor access walkways with a retro fitted polycarbonate sheet canopy.
- Leadwork repairs to pitched roof
- Replacement canopy
- Flat roof repairs
- Replace rainwater goods
- Canopy Repair
Benedict Academy, Church Road, Mitcham, CR4 3BE
On the site is a multi Storey Victorian building with a single storey extension. The building comprises red brick walls, a pitched clay tile roof covering, a combination of cast iron and PVC-u rainwater goods and metal framed windows.
- External brickwork repairs
- Roof repairs and rainwater goods repairs.
- Boundary wall repairs
- Doff cleaning to stonework
Click to open full size images.
For further information and photographs please contact us on 020 8690 0077 or email email@example.com