Client: Knight Frank
Contract Period: 15 Weeks
Location: 4th floor, 45-50 Old Bond Street & 57-60 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London, W1S 4QT
45 Old Bond Street is located at the southern end of the Famous ‘Old Bond Street’ that is home to some of the most exclusive brands around the world. Located within the ground level retail unit is the flagship store to the high end jewellers ‘De Beers’ who are described as ‘The home of Diamonds’.
Click to open full size images.
Collins were awarded the Internal CAT A refurbishment works to this prestigious property which included the following works;
- Full strip out of all tenant alterations back to base build in accordance with the original lease plan (including the removal of 2no redundant chimney breast to create more office space)
- Full CAT A refurbishment including extensive mechanical and electrical works, replacement lighting, reconfiguration of the existing air conditioning and associated repairs
- Replacement suspended ceilings and raised access floor
- Installation of bespoke secondary glazing & other associated joinery works
- Full redecoration of all previously painted surfaces on completion.
- Complete refurbishment to the WC areas
- The redesign of the lift frontage
- External upgrades & waterproofing to the demised balcony area
- All works were carried out in accordance with the architect’s specification.