Following severe fire damage to this property, Collins were appointed to carry out the sympathetic refurbishment.
The 30 week project consisted of a complete internal and external refurbishment.
Works to this property included –
- Full strip out
- New ceilings
- Replacement staircase
- Replacement bespoke joinery
- Specialist horse hair plastering
- New flooring throughout
- Complete M&E installation throughout
- Restoration of Mural to the building’s roof dome
- Complete internal and external redecorations throughout
Further information and photographs are available upon request.
Click to open full size images.