Client: The Crown Estate
Contract Period: 18 weeks
Location: 11-12 Waterloo Place
Waterloo Place is a 15,780 sq ft Grade II Listed Building located in St James’s, London.
This traditional yet contemporary Crown Estate building underwent complete external repairs and redecorations.
Works to the former National Bank of Egypt included the following –
- Traditional method stone repairs
- DOFF cleaning
- Timber repairs to windows and joinery
- Replacement of all lead work to projecting cornices
- External lighting upgraded to a modern energy efficient LED system
- Complete external redecorations
Click to open full size images.