Built in 1852, Ivory House was originally used as a warehouse for luxury goods including ivory, silk and feathers, it was transformed into residential apartments in the mid-twentieth-century.
The property was sympathetically structurally re-designed internally to maximise the space, while continuing to honour the heritage of the building.
Collins were appointed to carry out the internal refurbishment of the reception area and levels 1 - 3 common parts including stair cases.
Works also included full external redecorations of the ground floor level retail areas.
For further information and photographs please contact us.